What you need to know about the 4 ugly faces of pain
Imagine you’re out walking with your dogs. They’re both having a fantastic time running round following smells, chasing birds, digging holes – and swimming and rolling in muddy puddles.
Then one of the dogs’ comes up lame in the right front paw. You investigate and find she’s broken a nail…
…and this is where you need to be aware of the of pain’s 4-faces of deception.
- Direct link to video blog: The Shocking Science of PAIN the Great Deceiver
- Or watch inline below.
I’ve divided this blog into 4 broad sections –
1. In Section 1 – I start with a human story – to set the scene – and a story about a dog.
2. Then, in the 2nd section – I explain WHY I call pain the 4-faced Great Deceiver.
3. In section 3 – I will give you – a very brief run through – of HOW – pain pulls off this great deception.
4. Finally – and most importantly in section 4 – I will give you some pointers for the kinds of things that you can do – to make sure that your dog does not fall victim to this horrible disease – And lives a long, happy, and fulfilled life – with you and your family.